Sunday, May 18, 2014

NEW grow&flourish Course!

Happy Spring!  This season is declaring new life and new beginnings.  Say "goodbye" to the old and moving into the next season.  Just like our physical seasons we walk through seasons in our lives.  I'm excited for the new things ahead and God has spoke new life into existence in YOU.

I have recently written my very own curriculum for Grow Life and would LOVE for you to be a part of this! This curriculum is called "grow&flourish" and is going to cover all 4-steps {dig, grow, expand and flourish} I have designed for Grow Life. This is going to be an 8-week Course loaded with in-depth study about YOU. This is not your normal "course" but created to be an EXPERIENCE :)

Here's just a couple of our topics:

"Who Am I?" Your Story and why it's significant
My Passions/My Uniqueness
My Season-where I've been, where I am now, where I'm going! (Isaiah 43:18-19)
Pruning...not again :/
Dreams into Realities
Setting my Goals - Ready, get set, GROW!
Grow Life Plan
My Story to help others & special Outreach

Course Fee: $120 (last time we're offering it at this price!)
Dates: Monday mornings @ 10-11:15am
Starting Monday, 6/2-7/21
Non-Refundable Deposit to Register: $40 (Required to hold your spot)
Balance Due: June 1st
Limited Space Available so contact us now @ 727-597-2378 or email me @ hello@growandflourish.com



Ready to GROW!

Cynda Harris, C.C.
Certified Life Coach/Grow Life, Inc.
727-597-2378
www.growandflourish.com
www.facebook.com/growandflourish.com - Please "Like" us on Facebook so we can encourage you daily!

No comments: